Wednesday 27 March 2013


 

                       CRITICAL LITERACY  IS  HAUNTED ???



This year which is 2013 is the year I am going to be semester  4  students ,and  as I have mention from the latest senior that the subject that are taken for this semester is quite tough .Most of them more interested talking about the subject that for them is the  killer subject that is Critical Literacy .It is because for them,  this subject we need to think outside the box and beyond our imagination. Also, the way we thinking require to think critically .That why the subject call Critical Literacy. From that,  I feel a little bit scare because with what  they say about that subject . It keep bothering my mind . So, I make a research about the subject in order to make me more understanding and lead me to think  critically  .  Also  , to dispute what the senior said about this subject .
               Base from my research , according to Wikipedia , Critical Literacy mean is an instructional approach that advocates the adoption of critical perspectives toward text. In addition , Critical literacy also encourages readers to actively analyze texts and peel uncovering underlying messages . When I first became involved in literacy research, I wondered at the body of research and knowledge of this subject because I did not get what this subject want but after I learn deep about this subject I become more understanding about the subject. Beside that , it make me dispute with what the senior perception through this subject . As for me , different people ,different thought or view about the subject. Also, this subject from my view is not that difficult with what the senior say , it just require us  to become more critical in term of thinking . 

No comments:

Post a Comment